Working FOR you…Working WITH you
Your membership includes access and benefits for APMA and WSPMA. Join now!
WSPMA Membership Comes with Many Incredible Benefits, Including:
- CME credit assistance
- Discounted conference rates
- Free APMA and WSPMA webinars
- Monthly newsletters and weekly tidbits with the most recent information in association and industry updates
- Free advertising on the WSPMA website and newsletter
- Inclusion in APMA’s Find a Podiatrist directory, where potential patients will be able to find your practice
We work hard for our members and are constantly lobbying for your ability to practice. After all, we work for you! Join WSPMA as a member today.
In order to become a member of WSPMA, you first need to join APMA.
Why join the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)?
APMA members are part of a unified professional fellowship. APMA provides each individual member the support of professional peers. As a member, you receive significant benefits:
- Professional Purchase Program: Discounts on products such as footwear, hosiery, and insoles that have been awarded the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Member Affinity Programs: Savings on products and services you use every day, including office supplies, insurance, car rentals, and more!
- Discounts on APMA Events and Publications: Members receive discounted registration fees for the APMA Annual Scientific Meeting (The National) and savings on APMA’s brochures for patients.
- APMA Member Publications: News from publications and e-newsletters, including APMA News, the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, and Weekly Focus, and access to member-only content on APMA.org.
- Listing in the “Find a Podiatrist” Directory: Information about your practice locations is made available to the public in the popular online directory.
- Exclusive access to members-only webinars provided by the APMA and WSPMA. Upcoming webinars can be found on our event calendar.
Employed DPMs should download this one-pager to help justify the value of membership to decision-makers in your organization.
Your membership in APMA also funds a variety of programs and efforts, including:
- Federal advocacy and state advocacy efforts to advance podiatric medicine through legislative, legal, and regulatory advocacy;
- Promotion of podiatric medicine through media relations, public education campaigns, and strategic advertising; and
- The Physicians’ Recovery Network (PRN), which assists impaired (whether by substance abuse, physical and/or mental conditions) podiatric physicians and/or members of the podiatric medical family so that they can be restored to a full life.
New members: learn all about the benefits of your APMA membership by reading the New Member Resource Letters.